- Transcend PCIe SSD 110S follows NVMe 1.3 and utilizes the PCIe Gen3 x4 interface, resulting in compelling performance of up to 1, 700MB/s read and 1, 500MB/s write
- Pcie (or PCI Express) is a much faster interface than SATA (or Serial ATA) for connecting a host computer to solid-state storage devices
- Nvme calls for better performance vectors than AHCI (advanced host controller interface), including scalable bandwidth, increased IOPS, and low latency.
- Unlike the existing Planar NAND chips, 3D NAND Flash is a type of flash memory in which the memory cells are stacked vertically in multiple layers.
- Transcend PCIe SSD 110S is engineered with LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding, a powerful ECC algorithm, to keep data secure.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!